Moon was high with the stars in the sky,
Was the time to wake for me to fly.
Was the time to wake for me to fly.
Though I loved to sleep through the night,
Was the time to make things right.
Was the time to make things right.
Night was not to regret for the past,
Was the time to fight at last.
Was the time to fight at last.
Fight was not with the enemies I had,
Was the time to fight thyself back.
Was the time to fight thyself back.
Reflection of myself made me realize,
I was the same since the beginning of my life;
Though was the time to conclude the facts,
From the past I had had.
I was the same since the beginning of my life;
Though was the time to conclude the facts,
From the past I had had.
Things I write are not the epic of my life,
Which brought tears for sorrow and joy;
But was the time to wipe out tears,
As I had none other dear.
Which brought tears for sorrow and joy;
But was the time to wipe out tears,
As I had none other dear.
Through the memories dearer that I conceive,
Never was one dearer I had receive.
Never was one dearer I had receive.
These are the facts from my past,
Regret is that I am a mess,
But now was the time that I confess.
Regret is that I am a mess,
But now was the time that I confess.
There was fun so was the pain,
But all of them directing to the same;
That time was dear that I should fear.
But all of them directing to the same;
That time was dear that I should fear.
No comments:
Post a Comment